Please! When we say we don’t have the time to do something, what we are really saying is that we chose not to do it. We all have the same number of hours in a day. The only difference is how we spend them. Let’s face it. If top producing salespeople can find the time to prospect, so can you. The key is how you plan your work.
- Are we pursuing the correct prospects—do they buy what we sell?
- Are we spending time selling to the right clients—do they appreciate our value/are we making money?
- Are we calling on the decision maker?
- Do we know when to stop calling on a prospect and move on?
- Are we making progress in building a trusted relationship?
- Can you get an appointment to move the selling cycle to the next step?
Now you can follow me on Twitter @leslielgroene